Power Apps now make it easy for everyone to build professional-grade, custom business apps. Plus, they easily connect to Dynamics 365.
We can all agree that apps are the fastest way to transform your business. Streamlining your IT processes saves time, and makes your business more efficient to run, therefore helping to reduce cost and increase your revenue.
Traditionally apps have been prohibitive for a number of businesses, in that they are costly, take a long time, and require professional expertise.
Digital transformation depends on creating bespoke applications that fit with individual businesses.
The beauty of the Power Platform suite is that customers can now build apps across the business, using existing data from a variety of different platforms.
What is Microsoft Power Platform?
The Power Platform is a cloud based suite from Microsoft that includes:
• Power Automate
• Power BI
What are PowerApps?
PowerApps are a suite of apps, services, connectors and a data platform, that provides a rapid and easy way to build custom apps for your business needs.
There are two different types:
1) Canvas apps: start with user experience, with pixel-perfect control to build highly customized task- and role-based apps that mash up data from 230+ sources.
2) Model-Driven apps: leverage your data model, relationships, and business processes to automatically generate immersive, responsive applications.
How PowerApps work with Dynamics 365
The brilliance of PowerApps is that they can easily and effortlessly connect your apps to your business data in the underlying data platform such as Microsoft Dynamics 365.
This means that these apps will use your data and be able to be individualized and specific to you.
What are the advantages of PowerApps?
• Provide easy workflow capabilities to transform your manual business processes to digital, automated processes.
• Responsive and easy to use designs. If you can create a power-point presentation, you can now be an app builder!
• PowerApps run seamlessly in browser or on mobile devices.
• With PowerApps you can create customized business apps.
• Empowers your team to create and use their ideas to build apps.
• Cloud based and can be used with any data model and any application that you have.
• PowerApps also has the ability for pro developers to interact on a deeper level with data and metadata, apply business logic, create custom connectors, and integrate with external data.
Where to from here?
Do you think that PowerApps might be a good asset to your business IT? No worries – we have you covered. Reach out to your local IT Professional by contacting us here.